First Post


This is my first post on this blog. My intent is to use this blog of my different photography adventures.

I will be adding more content and probably creating a website, but this is just the beginning. So, come back and check for updates.

Featured Photo:
I took this photo of a dance group on the main stage at the 2017 Diwali Festival in San Antonio, TX.

Background:
I was at San Antonio for other reasons and I went downtown almost every night to take photographs. On November 4th, the Diwali festival was occurring and I went to check it out. I spoke to a few people who attended previous years festival and one guy, who lives near the South St. Mary's district, stated that this year wasn't as big of a turnout as previous years. Still, there was quite a number of people and there was plenty to see.

Comments

YouTube Live Shoots